Starting an Eviction
Tenant evictions are an unpleasant, yet necessary evil in the real estate business. Each eviction has its own unique twists and turns, but the one thing all evictions share in common is that they must move quickly.
Because tenant eviction is such a detail oriented and fast moving process, the real estate lawyers at Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn have developed a system which allows each client to open his/her case in a quick, effective manner.
To begin the eviction of one of your tenants, you will need to provide the following:
- The eviction request form, which will be provided by us.
- Copy of the rental lease or agreement.
- Copy of the tenancy termination notice (if one is required).
What We Will Do For You
Upon receiving your information, the lawyers at Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn will immediately:
- Produce the necessary documents required to begin the eviction process.
- File your eviction request and documentation with the court.
- Promptly serve the tenant with the notice of eviction.
Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn has handled hundreds of tenant evictions. You can count on our skill and depth of legal knowledge to expedite your eviction process.